Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Western Blankets Barn/western Wedding Ideas.?

Barn/western wedding ideas.? - western blankets

June wedding! It was the ceromony in a place other parents () from my yard. And the house of relatives in a metal building (behind the groom). Well, that's a bit like building a metal shop (job shop, etc. that) is what used to be using, but it is now empty.
What kind of ideas that I can give it look Western, no longer looks like a metal building in bad taste? My family is very western boyfriends .. (as opposed to me). His ideas have haybail West with blankets, milk cans, with many colorful flowers in the entrance of two large doors. I thought I'd cover a lot of tulle on the roof and the walls with white Christmas lights on. That would be bad? Centerpieces Candles boats would be a big clear bowl with clear stones on the floor, sitting on a mirror with candles and rose petals around the mirror.
We want to 70 people, round tables, rectangular table is at a wedding. Wedding colors are blue and fuisha. Ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment