Friday, January 15, 2010

Transfer As Emt To Colorado What Tax Do I Have To Pay If My Parents Transfer A Title Of Their Home To Me As A Gift In AZ?

What tax do I have to pay if my parents transfer a title of their home to me as a gift in AZ? - transfer as emt to colorado

My parents are not here in the States to stay and live in South Korea. He bought a house in Arizona with cash, so it is fully paid. You want to transfer to the possession, my name as a gift. What is the process of introducing this happen and can have the kind of tax consequences, or should pay? If anyone knows please let me know, thanks.

2 comments:

Regina W said...

I consult with the State of Arizona. More than likely, you'll find a "luxury tax and pay property taxes. How fortunate you are to own a home without paying for it! Honor your family to take care of him!

Regina W said...

I consult with the State of Arizona. More than likely, you'll find a "luxury tax and pay property taxes. How fortunate you are to own a home without paying for it! Honor your family to take care of him!

Post a Comment