Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ulcerative Proctitis More Condition_treatment Suffering From Ulcerative Colities?

Suffering from ulcerative colities? - ulcerative proctitis more condition_treatment

Hello,
IAM 31 years in India (Mumbai) for the last 3 years he suffered from hemorrhoids and fissures in the anus. It took a lot of medicines (allopathy and ayurveda), but it consumes twice cracks run from 2 years, but the problem never disappeared. There was always rectal pain and discomfort, but no bleeding and now within 4 months, with diarrhea the IAM to spend a large portion of blood in the stool by my doctor told me to a brand colonoscopy and the results are idiopathic distal ulcerative colitis (proctitis ). He advised me to change my diet and I IAM mesacol on the shelf 800 and entofoam enema. The treatment helped me so little. Well, nothing happens IAM blood in stool, stomach pain, but she's still there. Now I have some questions that I would be canceled.
1) What is the difference between idiopathic ulcerative colitis and distal ulcerative colitis (proctitis). and it takes longer to heal.
2) As the financial AMI may sound. The current medicine, such as enemas mesacol800 and entofoam very expensive in MumbaiWe can not afford that in the long term. Is there a cheaper substitute.
3) Is there a cure for this disease permanently in Ayurveda or homepathy if desired. where and how I can get.
4) How many cases of AMI, when I work in the situation as normal as others and lead a normal life.
Find friends, if you need information about my question of how it would be a great help to me u can have me on my mobile No. 9769223320 or contact my mail id nashguy_123@yahoomail.com
Thanks
God bless u all

3 comments:

Dr Frank said...

1) These 2 are the same diseases in different areas
2) These medications are fairly standard and there is little in the way of cheap substitute.
3) There is no remedial action to take, I fear.
4 you can) the affected area of the intestine in some patients to remove, however, this does not guarantee a cure can participate in other areas. The surgery is usually not an option when it comes to the anus and rectum.

Lleh said...

Your e-mail does not work.

gangadharan nair said...

Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammatory disease and colitis, which in the colonic mucosa, characterized most often by bloody diarrhea. May experience extra intestinal symptoms, particularly arthritis. In the long term risk of colon cancer is high. The diagnosis is currently the colonoscopy. The treatment consists of 5-aminosalicylic acid, corticosteroids, immunomodulators, anti-cytokine, antibiotics and sometimes surgery.
Even if your ulcerative colitis is now completely covered, return to the age of 50 years.

Post a Comment